- Sakata, one of the largest seeds companies in the world wanted to reduce damage to the seeds its warehouse in India due to temperature fluctuations.
- It also wanted to analyse the impact of environment on seed quality by measuring accurate data for humidity and temperature ranges.
- TH- ICE ( Improvement in Cold-chain Efficiency) has equipped Sakata operations’ team to prevent fluctuations beyond the specified thresholds in temperature and humidity.
- The solution also enabled Sakata to get real time data on the cloud for continuous monitoring from anywhere.
- It gave different levels of access through user defined rights to access the platform.
- Prevention of damage through well designed alerts beyond threshold limits.
- Data acquisition on Real-Time basis enabled the team to analyse the operations with Accurate data, no paper and manual errors leading to increased work efficiency
- Better surveillance and control of company’s logistics activities.
- Low cost even as compared with old technology.